A Message to our Valued Customers of Dave the Window Washer, LLC
At Dave the Window Washer, the well-being of our customers, employees, and community is our top priority. We understand the concern you may be experiencing surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we, along with our entire team are committed to transparency and sharing relevant information as the situation evolves.
As details of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) unfold, many of our clients are wondering what we are doing to keep you and your homes safe.
We are monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC) Newsroom for updates and any changes that might affect the way we serve you and your family. We understand that many of our clients have concerns as schools are closing temporarily, and many public events are being suspended and or delayed.
We want to join you in welcoming the Spring by assuring you, that we will continue to provide the same excellent service you’ve come to expect from us, while following the CDC guidelines to help keep everyone healthy.
We realize the importance of maintaining services during this real estate season, and for the peace of mind of maintaining a clean home. Like you, we are concerned, and we will keep you informed of any health status changes.
If you (or anyone in your home) is feeling unwell or has been unwell in the two weeks before your scheduled cleaning, or if you are uncomfortable with having us in your home, please let us know. We would be happy to change your cleaning to exterior only.
Here are the few updates on:
– What OSHA says
– What we are doing as a company
– What you can do as homeowners
– Your cleaning options
Here’s what OSHA says in a recent 35-page guide that they put out.
As of now, the guidance is based on traditional infection prevention and hygiene practices that include:
– Handwashing thoroughly and or use of alcohol-based sanitizer of at least 60% alcohol
– Employee staying home if they are any other family members are sick
– Maintain regular housekeeping practices of cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and equipment
Here’s what we are doing as a company:
– Online estimates: To help reduce the number of times someone has to come to the home
– Wash / disinfect hands before entering the home
– No handshakes, but we welcome elbow bumps ?
– Disposable shoe covers
– Disposable gloves
– Fresh towel provided for each job
– Clean uniform tops before arriving at each customers’ home particularly if interior window cleaning is requested
– Payments will be limited to mailed checks and pay by phone with credit/debit cards. NO in-person payment via cash/check will be accepted
Here’s what you can do:
– Hold off on scheduling interior work if you or anyone in your family has traveled within the last 30 days
– Let us know as soon as possible if anyone in the home has been sick and or had a cough or fever
Your cleaning options:
We do offer multiple cleaning options when it comes to Window Cleaning. If you feel more comfortable by not having anyone into your home, we recommend taking advantage of our exterior only services.
Exterior-only services include:
– Exterior window cleaning
– Gutter cleaning
– Concrete cleaning
– Screen repair/replacement
Note: if you’d like to do exterior only window cleaning, keep in mind that some windows are designed so that screens only come off from the inside. We’d be more than happy to remove the screens for you however if you prefer for us not to come in your home, you can remove the screens yourself.
For interior cleaning, we are implementing the following:
– Technicians will take and submit their temperature each morning prior to dispatch at company location.
– Technicians will be wearing masks
– We will provide touch free payment options as mentioned above
As always safety comes first, and it is always our goal to communicate with you. Let’s keep moving forward one day at a time doing our best to take care of each other.
Thank you for your understanding and for trusting us with your home and business
Dave the Window Washer, LLC